Friday, November 9

Flashback Friday

It is finally Friday! My husband has a four day this weekend but last night came down with the stomach flu! :( He is miserable and looks like he will be spending the day in bed. I hope of course he gets better but even more that no one else in the family gets it! So last night I went to my first Arbonne party and I feel like my life has changed. ;) Their products seem so great and decided to try some of it. I have real acne prone skin and haven't found anything in the stores that works. So I decided to spend some money and try it out. I am really excited about the products and all the benefits. One of the things that I learned last night that has really stood out in my head is that if you don't wash your face before bed then you age your skin by 7 days!! How crazy is that. I bought the anti aging line and a couple of the acne products. I think later today after I shower and before I put make up on I am going to take a before picture. It will help me see the results! Needless to say I am really excited to get my products!!!! :)
Now on to Flashback Friday.  I chose this picture because sometimes it is nice to look back at the times when it was just Brian and I. This is from our honeymoon. I love this man! Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment