Monday, September 10

Weekend Fun

It is Monday again and I know my posts have slowed down. I have been super busy lately with keeping up with the house, kids, new friends, and getting things done before our vacation. We leave for Disneyland and San Diego in less than 2 weeks and are getting so excited! 
So now on to our weekend fun. We had some friends over for dinner Friday night and were able to celebrate their engagement that happened that morning. Then of course we sat around all day Saturday to watch college football and eat yummy food. It stunk that Auburn lost but hopefully they will get their act together and win some. And finally we spent Sunday running errands, doing some yard work, and making a stop at our favorite farmer's market called Sprouts. I love supporting our local farmers and getting good produce for my family, especially since I make Ella's baby food. Hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment