Friday, September 7

Flashback Friday and Ella is Officially Crawling


It is finally Friday again and that means Flashback Friday! I chose a picture of Jackson at the same age Ella is now and crawling because she officially started crawling last night. She has been doing the Army crawl for about a month but last night she crawled all over the living room and kitchen. She had a blast crawling to Jackson and loved her freedom. SO this weekend we are installing baby gates on the stairs! I am so glad that Ella decided to crawl when Brian was home. He was able to witness Jackson and Ella both crawling for the first time and I am so thankful for that. Being in the military he is going to miss things, i.e. my pregnancy with Jackson, and he has been fortunate enough not to miss anything important. We have been very lucky! He will be home early today so I better stop blogging and finish my chores around the house! Hope everyone has a great weekend!







Don't forget to come back on Tuesday and learn about another great children's book during              Turn The Page Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment