Tuesday, September 25

Turn The Page Tuesday: Week 5


It is Tuesday again and today we are celebrating the Berenstain Bears 50th anniversary and sharing some of our favorite bears books. I wanted share with you the website because it has fun activities on it and you can tour the bears tree house, too cute!

Now on to my pick for today.

The Berenstain Bears Go Out For The Team
By: Stan and Jan Berenstain

I chose this book because my son loves it. Brother and Sister decide to try out for the community baseball team and it shares their journey. Jackson loves this book because he loves baseball. The story shows them make mistakes but they still make the team in the end. It is a cute story and the illustrations are great as they always have been. I loved growing up with these books and love that my kids will grow up with them too!
Recently Chik Fil A had 5 books in their happy meals. I of course collected them all and enjoyed reading them to Jackson and bed and nap times. I thought it was such a great idea that Chik Fil A offered them in their kids meals instead of silly toys that will end up tossed aside and never played with. I think they should continue to put great books like that in their kids meals.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! 

What is your favorite Berenstain Bears book growing up as a kid?

***********************************************************

Want to Join in on the fun? Grab a button and link up! :)


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment