Sunday, August 5

Yoga In The Park

Last weekend I stumbled upon a flyer in a restaurant downtown about FREE yoga in a park downtown, Monument Valley Park, and I got so excited. I immediately asked Brian if he cared watching the kids so I could go. Of course he didn't mind. ;) So I went Saturday morning and I am so glad I did. It was awesome. I haven't done yoga since my first pregnancy and that was over 2 1/2 years ago. I was a little nervous I would do really bad but I surprised myself and it all came back to me as I was doing it. I have never done yoga in a park and it was a really neat experience. The weather was amazing and it was just right to break a little sweat. There was a huge turn out with all ages ranging from kids all the way to old folks and I was quite impressed with them. Even this little guy came out and enjoyed some yoga!
This women had her pet bunny out there with her and he had a sweet little set up with a little house to lay in but he came out pretty frequently to see what was going on. I am not going to lie it made me want a pet bunny! While we were doing our yoga a guy played his guitar for our music and it was really relaxing. I am already looking forward to the next two Saturdays. It is a great way to start my weekend. I am a little bummed because it ends at the end of August. I wish I had seen the flyer sooner but it just gives me something to look forward to next summer! The rest of my day was pretty relaxing and we finished the day with the Craft Lager Beer Festival in Manitou Springs. I will post on that later. :)

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love ANYTHING outdoors, especially on the weekends!!

    ReplyDelete