Sunday, July 29

July Bluum Box


Its that time of the month again! I received my July box of goodies from Bluum Baby. This month's theme was fitness with Joel Harper. He has a mommy fitness DVD and he had a coupon in the box for a special deal. I wish the DVD was in there, ha! There was also a coupon for Mio fitness products but I won't be using it because even though I like to work out I don't buy the high tech gadgets. Then there was actual products in there too as well as samples. There was a sample of Udderly SMOOth body cream. It is a grease less, stainless, water based moisturizer. I'm sure it is good but I like the lotion I use. Brian, my hubby, doesn't like lotion because he feels like it is greasy so this will probably be a good lotion for him. Another sample was Dr. Sears Baby Wash & Shampoo. I will try this on Ella but I am pretty content with Johnson's. :) Then there was the actual tube of Triple Paste, not a sample. I am almost out of my Desitin so I look forward to opening this bad boy and comparing it to my usual butt cream. I think they always put something edible in the box which my son loves! He immediately opens the box and gets the food item out. This time it was Pure Organic Bar and the flavor was wild blueberry. It is a fruit and nut bar and it was good. Jackson didn't care for it much but I enjoyed it. They also included a coupon so I am going to go and buy a different flavor for my son and I. The last thing in the box was a Fruit Cool Soothing Teether, green sprouts brand. It is in the shape of a strawberry and my 6 month old, Ella, loves it. She is teething already so this came at the right time! Now that I have gotten this box I am ready for the next but I have to wait till next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment