Thursday, June 28

4 Years and Going Strong!

4 years ago today I married my best friend, Brian. I love him more now then I did on our wedding day and I didn't think that was even possible. He is a great husband and father. We were high school sweethearts and I am sure then no one thought we would get married. We have had our ups and downs but that is what made us into the couple we are today and it made our relationship stronger. We have been through so much in the past 4 years. We have moved 3 times, had 2 kids, gone through a year long deployment, and bought a house and not once do I look back and think I would do it any other way. I love my husband and am so thankful for everything he does for me and the kids. I look forward to the many more years to come with him! :)




I found this on Pinterest and changed the color scheme to make into a card for my hubby. After he reads it I am framing it with a wedding picture for our room. I love the saying on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment