Friday, June 29

Bluum Baby June Bug

So about a month ago I received an email from Parents.com. I use to get the magazine Parents but now I just get their emails and they have daily deals. I saw a deal for a 3-month subscription to Bluum Baby and it interested me. It is a new company that finds the newest and trendy products for mom and baby and send you a themed box each month. Well, the deal in this email was for a 3 month subscription for half the actual price so I thought I would try it. I love finding new things for me and the kids and I love receiving boxes in the mail so I figured it was a win-win. I got my first box and Jackson and I were so excited to open it. Some things were trial size and some were the actual full size you buy in the store. This month's box's theme is June Bug. It had 6 things in it and I thought I would share our goodies with you. ;) I don't have a picture of one of the items because my son and I ate it right away and it was really good. It was a Peanut Honey Pretzel LUNA Bar and it was delicious. I have had other flavors of these bars but not this one. It was nice to branch out. Here are my pictures of these fun things.
 This is a baby magazine called BabyBug. You can subscribe to it and it it is for the little ones. It is a little book of short stories and poems with fun illustrations. It is $30 for 9 issues. I think it is adorable.
 This is Baby Ganics Lip Balm for kids. It is sunscreen for those little lips. It came at a perfect time because Jackson loves grabbing my chapstick and putting it on. Also Colorado is soooo sunny and you can burn easier here so it is perfect for my little ones. Of course it comes in a nice flavor of Apple Berry and this is full size not trial size.
 This is Seventh Generation Baby Wipes and it is the trial size. I have never tried this brand but I look forward to using it. If I like them then I will have to compare prices with my normal wipes and see which is better.

 This one really intrigues me. It is Nurtureme Dried Organic Baby Food. I have never seen this. You mix it with water, formula, or breastmilk. I think this is pretty neat and would be good to travel with especially because it is small and can go through airport security so easy. I look forward to using this on our next travels if Ella likes it.

And the last product is Rockin Green Laundry Detergent. It is dye free, naturally scented, no fillers, enzymes, or optical brighteners. It is 100% phosphate free. I will be using this today when I do the kids laundry and am excited to see how it works.
After you get your box and try all the products then you go on the website and can review the products for bonus points. Then you can use those bonus points to purchase more monthly boxes. I am already eagerly awaiting the July box!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment