Tuesday, October 9

Turn The Page Tuesday: Week 7



Hello Again! It's Tuesday and that means Turn The Page Tuesday! We just got back last night from visiting our bestest friends in Louisiana and are going to be getting back into our normal routine again. We don't have any more traveling planned till next year which is nice because I think the kids and I are tired of planes. I love living in Colorado but when we want to see our family we have to fly and that isn't cheap. I have so many posts to do of our trips so I will be posting those this week when I have time. This week is going to be crazy busy with chores, unpacking, meetings, doctor appointments, and the MP ball. Those that think a stay at home mom has all the time in the world is crazy because we have crazy busy lives too! Now on to my book pick for this week.

I have chosen another Halloween book. It is one of my son's favorites because one it is Mickey Mouse and two because it is a lift the flap book. He loves seeing what is behind the flaps. :)

Mickey's Halloween Treat
By: Thea Feldman

This book goes along with one of the Halloween episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse which of course I have seen. They are invited to a costume party Pete is throwing at Trick or Treat Tower. It is very cute and not scary at all, so it is perfect for little ones at Halloween time. Hope your little ones enjoy this book as much as mine! Happy Tuesday!
***********************************************************


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment