Tuesday, October 2

Turn The Page Tuesday: Week 6


It is October and I thought I would do a different Halloween book each week. So, today I share with you....

Ten Timid Ghosts
By: Jennifer O'Connell

This is such a cute book and it teaches counting as you read it. A with moves in and tries to scare each ghost out of the house. She dresses up as all kind of Halloween creatures and successfully scares them into the forest. Then all 10 ghosts decide to get their house back and scare her out! 

I have enjoyed reading this one with Jackson because it isn't too scary. I hope you all enjoy this book and hope you decide to share a wonderful book with us. Happy Tuesday!

************************************************************
Grab a button and join in on the fun!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment