Friday, October 12

Flashback Friday

It is Finally Friday and I am so glad the weekend is here because I am exhausted. Last night was a long one. Jackson had a night terror episode and I feel so helpless. I want to be able to swoop him up and take care of him but can't. Last night I heard him crying and screaming and went in and he was sitting straight up with his eyes closed. Once he started to settle down I laid him back down and thought he was OK but he bolted right up again and started crying. It is kind of creepy to watch and it breaks my heart all at the same time. Then he got on all fours and opened his eyes. At this point he looked at me and so I figured he was awake and asked him to say my name. He did. I was glad he was awake and not still having a terror. I then got him back to sleep instantly and laid back down. 10 minutes later he got out of bed and I found him in the middle of the hallway crying. I put him in our bed and calmed him down. He didn't want to go back to his room and I just didn't have it in me to take him back yet so I let him fall asleep in our bed. I then fell asleep and he had two more episodes and they were short so I was able to go back to sleep pretty easily. In the middle of the night he woke up to pee and I took him back to his room. Oh what a night for him and me! I can't wait till the night terrors stop! Now on to something happier....Flashback Friday!

 I have chosen a picture from this time last year. We had just moved to Colorado and bought our house. It was the start of a new chapter in our lives. I chose this picture because I have been thinking about that time a lot. We had to move away from our best friends and at that point we weren't sure when we would see them again but I have good news! We went and saw them last weekend and I have a nice post about that later with all the fun memories we made with them. Here is a sneak peek from that post!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I know I will because I have my hubby's MP Ball Saturday and what girl doesn't love getting all dressed up! Don't worry I will take pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment