Friday, September 14

Another Flashback Friday

Its finally Friday again and I am so excited because this time next week I will be finishing up our packing to go to Disneyland and San Diego! I grew up as a Disney World kid and my parents took us almost every other year. So to this day as soon as I see the Magic Kingdom I feel like a little kid again. I have family that lives in Orlando so we took Jackson to Disney World last Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun but I was 7 months pregnant with Ella so I couldn't do much. I know Jackson and Ella are still too young to appreciate the parks but they are free to go still and so since we are going to San Diego for a wedding we thought we would go to Disneyland too! Brian and I are really looking forward to seeing Jackson's reaction to everything, especially Mickey's house and Cars Land! No worries, I will take lots of pictures and share all of our wonderful memories! So for "Flashback Friday" I thought I would share a few pictures from our trip last Thanksgiving to Disneyland. Enjoy and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment