Friday, July 13

Run For Your Lives

Less than 24 hours to the Run For Your Lives 5k obstacle course and I am so excited and a little nervous. This is my first obstacle race and I am ready. Brian heard about it and we looked it up and knew right away we had to do it. So we immediately called his mom to see if she could fly out for a visit and watch the kids so we could do it. She of course was more than willing to have a reason to see the kids so she booked right away. Brian and I then decided to make it into a little anniversary getaway so we are doing the race and then staying in Denver that night in a really nice hotel. It will be a mini getaway. During the race there are zombies that run after you and try to steal your flags, your health. The goal is to get across the finish line with some health left. I am not sure if I will make it across with any flags but I will finish. Brian told me the other morning that he is just going to throw his flags at the zombies. If you don't know my husband he  is terribly afraid of haunted houses and things that jump out at you or chase you so this should be a very interesting race. I will take as many pictures as I can. :) Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to hear about this! Want to right a race recap on my blog?? ;)

    ReplyDelete