Tuesday, July 14

12 weeks!

I am officially 12 weeks and done with my first trimester! I am so excited to be done with the first three months. On July 8 I went to the doctor and both the baby and I are healthy. I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It was so surreal and I loved every minute of it. It took a good two minutes to find it but was totally worth the wait. I video taped it on my flip video and was able to send it to Brian. He loved it. I was able to watch his reaction over Skype and am so glad. He was so happy! I hated that I missed his reaction on his face when I told him we were going to have a baby and I hated that he missed mine because we will never get that back. Oh well next time it will just be so much more special. Well, there is nothing really else going on so I will post when I get back from ITALY! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until the ultrasound! It is so dang cool and so fun to watch them as they kick you and feel it too! Not too much longer! Good luck in Italy!

    ReplyDelete