Friday, August 10

Finally Friday!

It's finally that time of the week again, FRIDAY! I always look forward to our weekends because Brian is home. Again we have a busy weekend planned. I hope to get yoga in the park in again and then our friends from Alabama are coming in town for a short visit. It is Brian's best friend from high school with his fiance. We love having friends and family come visit especially now since we live so far from home and don't get to travel as much to see them. We are planning on going up Pikes Peak and spending some good quality time with them. Other than that it will be a low key rest of the weekend and week. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

For those in the Denver area I posted a great deal on my sidebar and in this post for yummy cupcakes from Cake Crumb bakery! :) A cupcake always puts a smile on my face!

Denver- $20 for a Dozen Cupcakes from Cake Crumbs - a $39 Value



No comments:

Post a Comment